From Sara Saltee: Free Webinar with Riane Eisler - Six Steps to a Caring Economics, Announcements
Many of us are frustrated and upset about the state of our economy and the lack of real change. We want a new approach to economics where people and our natural environment really count. Here's a chance to learn what we can do to move to a more equitable, successful, and caring way of living and making a living: SIX STEPS TO A CARING ECONOMICS
This 60-minute webinar will be live Tuesday, October 5th at 11:00 am PST
(That's 12:00 pm MT, 1:00 pm CST, 2:00 pm EST)
• Explore six actions we can all take
• Pose your questions to Dr. Eisler
• Discover how we can move beyond traditional economic thinking to meet the real needs of people
and the planet
Don't miss this opportunity to become part of a growing movement to build a better world for our children and our earth by valuing economically what we value as human beings!
Space is limited, so REGISTER TODAY!
If you want more information, please email Sara Saltee at email@example.com.
Please also let your friends and colleagues know of this unique opportunity by forwarding this email.
TWO MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST:
1. For those of you who live in the LOS ANGELES/ORANGE COUNTY AREA OF CALIFORNIA, or have friends and colleagues there, please click here for an opportunity to meet Riane in person on Saturday, October 2nd at the Fish Interfaith Center of Chapman University for an exciting event, book signing, and reception sponsored by eleven Orange County organizations.
2. To learn more about the Caring Economics Campaign of the Center for Partnership Studies, which recently commissioned The State of Society: Measuring Economic Success and Human Well-Being report by the Urban Institute, endorsed by leaders representing millions of people, please click here.
I look forward to your responses and to welcoming you at our webinar on October 5th!
Sara Saltee, Director, Real Wealth Conversation Leaders Training
Caring Economics Campaign
Center for Partnership Studies